Fill in the following form; we will inform you of our availabilities for the dates of your stay.
Our contact detailsAddress:
1, Rue de l'Hôtel Dieu
Phone: +33 (0)6 59 23 35 00
Rental and reservation terms and conditions
The rates include:
- Sheets and household linen
- WiFi internet access
- End-of-stay cleaning (or once a week for stays of more than one consecutive week)
The rates do not include:
- Visitor's tax: € 1 per person (over 13 years old) and per day
- Telephone calls, other than within France and mobile phone calls
Means of payment accepted:
- Bank card, Cash, cheques (French bank account), money order or bank transfer
Payment before arrival
Reservations can be made by telephone, e-mail or letter.
In your reservation request you must specify the number of persons who will stay, and the exact dates of your stay. You will receive an e-mail confirming your reservation, which will become definitive after your deposit has been received:
- for stays of one week or more: 50% of the total rental amount, with the balance of the rental amount payable when you arrive at the apartment; - for short stays: 100% of the total rental amount.
For hygiene reasons, we do not accept animals.
For your comfort, smoking is not allowed inside the apartment.
Receiving the keys
The apartment will be available as soon as it is ready (to be agreed together, depending on the arrival time).
Every departure must be before 12 noon.
You will be asked for a € 300 cheque as a security deposit when you are given the keys.
The cheque will not be cashed and will be returned to you when you hand back the keys at the end of your stay, subject to the apartment and its contents being in good condition.
When you leave, we will take an inventory and schedule of condition with you. If no damage is noted, the security deposit is returned immediately (or within a maximum of 8 days). If anything has been broken or damaged, the security deposit will be cashed in. Broken items will be replaced with identical items. Damaged items will be repaired to their previous condition. If the security deposit is insufficient, the renter undertakes to pay the outstanding amount based on documentary proof provided by the owner. This security deposit may not, under any circumstances, be considered part of the rental payment.
Schedule of condition
The schedule of condition and inventory of the furniture and various equipment will be carried out at the start and end of the stay by the owner and the renter.
If it is not possible to carry out the inventory on arrival, the renter will have a period of 24 hours in which to check the inventory displayed and notify of any anomalies.
A schedule of condition must be carried out on departure.
The owner must notify the renter within eight days of any damage noticed.
Charges if the stay is cancelled
Any termination of this rental agreement must be sent to the owner by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. The date when it is received by the owner has probative force.
- 30 days or more before the scheduled arrival date: full refund of the deposit;
- 16–29 days before the scheduled arrival date: 50% refund of the deposit;
- less than 15 days: no refund;
Early departure: does not constitute grounds for any refund